A dental implant is an artificial tooth root made of titanium. Dental implants are an ideal option for people in good general oral health who have lost a tooth (or teeth) due to periodontal disease, an injury, or other reason. The dental implant gives your new tooth the same look, feel, and function as a natural tooth. Dental implants can be used to replace a single lost tooth or many missing teeth as well as to support and retain dentures. Dental implants are a proven restorative option with a long clinical history. There are some advantages to dental implants that include:
- Preserve the integrity of the facial structure and reduce the inconvenience associated with tooth loss
- Long lasting fixed alternative to removable dentures
- Provide highly stable support for the replacement of several teeth
- Avoids grinding down adjacent teeth as required by bridgework
- Predictable, natural looking and natural feeling results
Brand new to our office...The Cone Beam CT Scan System! With this new technology Drs. Florence and Lincks will be able to have a 3D image of your mouth to help in treatment planning such things like implants, difficult extractions and so much more! Not only is this technology top of the line but you can have the scan taken in our office!
Click on the link below and check out the system we have in our office